Tuesday, July 15, 2014

McLean County Ag Festival is THIS WEEKEND!!!!

I can hardly believe that Ag Festival is here!  What started off as an idea between myself and two amazing volunteers, has turned into way more than I could have ever dreamed!  I am so blessed to be in McLean County and be surrounded by so many remarkable people and talented agriculturalist.  The amount of support for this event has been so overwhelming and means more to me that anyone could ever know.  I am so excited about this weekend and what our Ag Festival could possibly do for our county.  Thank you so much to all of the volunteers and sponsors that have done so much work to make this event happen!  Each and every volunteer has worked so hard, but I would like to give an extra special shout out to Steve Hatfield and Dinky Hicks for going above and beyond!  Also, I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to all of our sponsors:

McLean County Cooperative Extension Service
Independence Bank
Tyson Foods, Inc.
River Valley Animal Foods
Sacramento Deposit Bank
Sanders
BB&T
BF Evans Ford
Rice Agri-Marketing
Murphy Farms
Great Lakes Seed
Nimco Inc.
First Security Bank
Kentuckiana
Tim Johnson, McLean Co. PVA
McLean County Cattlemen Association
Farm Credit Services of Mid-America Crop Insurance
Ohio Valley Crop Insurance
US Bank
ADS
Ward Implement
McLean County Ag Development Board
Crop Productions Services
Hook’em Up Pulling

Muster’s

Hope you all have a great week and I look forward to seeing you all this weekend at Myer Creek Park for the McLean County Ag Festival!









No comments:

Post a Comment